Mixbox and 25th Anniversary Group Buy

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Mixbox and 25th Anniversary Group Buy

Postby SalvoM » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:55 pm

Hi all,

I'm interested to get mixbox and Sampletron 2 with the current Anniversary Group Buy Sale,

Considering that if I log out Mixbox is priced 249+vat and Sampletron2 199+vat, with these prices based on the rules, If I buy Sampletron2 I'm not entitled to get Mixbox because it has an higher price.
Then, if I log in I have the Mixbox at 199+vat (with the mixbox code crossgrade at checkout), but I can't use any jam points cos of that.

My question: Will I be able to buy Sampletron2 using jampoints and then (because I'm logged in and so with my upgrade price) get MixBox free or the system will point to the official price and not let me select mixbox as a free product?
SalvoM

Re: Mixbox and 25th Anniversary Group Buy

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:49 pm

JamPoints do not affect the value of your choices, just to get that out of the way.

If you purchase SampleTron 2 Crossgrade for 199.99 (and you can use JamPoints but it won't affect the value of your choices), you will then be able to choose MixBox Crossgrade as that is 199.99.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby SalvoM » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:15 pm

I think I got the point, so in short, MixBox crossgrade is part of the free products, (in my case) I will be able to choose it once I buy and register SampleTron2 at 199.90

Thanks
SalvoM

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:55 pm

SalvoM wrote:I think I got the point, so in short, MixBox crossgrade is part of the free products, (in my case) I will be able to choose it once I buy and register SampleTron2 at 199.90

Thanks

You're welcome and yes. Though that seems like a typo, thankfully SampleTron 2 is 199.99 not 199.90 or that would really screw it up :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox