T-Racks 5 preset question

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks 5 preset question

Postby Larocque011 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:27 pm

I ran the install program for all 6 engineer presets that were available from the T-Racks 5 product manager and only 3 of the six installed. Of the 3 engineers that installed there was only one functioning preset. All the rest were grayed out. Has anyone else had this issue? The one preset does work but it would be nice to have more. I'm running the basic T-Racks package.
Larocque011

Re: T-Racks 5 preset question

Postby supanorton » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:38 pm

Larocque011 wrote:I ran the install program for all 6 engineer presets that were available from the T-Racks 5 product manager and only 3 of the six installed. Of the 3 engineers that installed there was only one functioning preset. All the rest were grayed out. Has anyone else had this issue? The one preset does work but it would be nice to have more. I'm running the basic T-Racks package.

You would need to own all the processors in the presets for them to work.
supanorton

Postby Larocque011 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:57 pm

So when you purchase T-Racks 5 you get only one working prest. Their website is really misleading about this.
Sigh.
Larocque011

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:17 pm

Larocque011 wrote:So when you purchase T-Racks 5 you get only one working prest. Their website is really misleading about this.
Sigh.

You get way more than one working preset with T-RackS 5. The engineer presets like the Tom Lord-Alge presets will state that he uses T-RackS 5 MAX, as well. If that's all you see, please contact IK Support directly and they will be able to sort out what is going on for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Larocque011 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:27 pm

I have been working with the support team. While they seem to be patient it also looks like if you buy the basic T-Racks 5 package you will only get one Engineer Series preset. I asked the direct question of how many presets I should see and I do not get an answer. I do get instructions on various methods on how to reinstall the software which, so far, has not made any difference.

I do like the the package but I think their website is misleading on the presets.
Larocque011

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:21 pm

There is a list of presets from each engineer within each article on the Presets tab on the IK T-RackS 5 page.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Galvanica » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:23 pm

How did you resolve this problem? I have the same issue. I own T-RackS 5 SE and almost full set of plugins but I see the same thing. Tom Lord-Alge doesn't work.Nick Davis too.
Galvanica

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox