TROUBLESHOOT: Reaper T-racks freeze

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

TROUBLESHOOT: Reaper T-racks freeze

Postby adambuchanan » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:30 pm

Has anyone had issues with IK multimedia plugins causing reaper to freeze 'not responding'? 50% of the time when i open the T-Racks EQual the Fx menu will be blank (and not the EQual interface as it should be) and cause Reaper to freeze.
I have a new computer, this never happened on my old computer.
My new computer is windows an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16 Core, Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570 AM4 ATX, and Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1660 6G OC Graphics Card.

I currently feel like its the GeForce, as that has done a few other weird graphical things with a few installers, not displaying the installer UI properly. But honestly I have no idea. I really desperate for an answer as this is a pretty big project and workflow destroyer, and i have deadlines etc.
My old was an i7 Dell.
adambuchanan

Re: TROUBLESHOOT: Reaper T-racks freeze

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:26 pm

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem. And it sounds like a system-specific problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: TROUBLESHOOT: Reaper T-racks freeze

Postby adambuchanan » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:38 pm

DarkStar wrote:I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem. And it sounds like a system-specific problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply, suggestion, and resources. I will hopefully be ABLE to post a solution very soon, please please I hope so. :?
adambuchanan

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox