Unrequested registration of T-RackS 5 Deluxe

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Unrequested registration of T-RackS 5 Deluxe

Postby Perrycomo1 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:40 pm

Yesterday I bought the Arc System 3 Software. So far everthing works fine with this product. Surprisingly on registration of the Arc System the T-RackS 5 Deluxe Software was also registered. In the Custom Shop I can see the purchase date of the T-RackS 5 Deluxe while in the Product Manager it appears to be registered.

Nevertheless I cannot use any of the processors included inside the T-RackS 5 Deluxe Software. As a side effect the trial version of the master match that I requested some days ago does not work any more although it has not yet expired. Neither in the Custom Shop nor in the Product Manager I can find out the difference between the software products I already bought and work and between and the T-RackS 5 Deluxe that does not work. They all appear as registered and the T-RackS 5 as a whole as authorized. That the T-RackS 5 Deluxe does not work is okay of course because I did not buy it.

Why did this happen? Has it do with a so called Free IK Software? Since I am new to IK Multimedia I don't know what that exactly is.

Kind regards
Perrycomo1

Re: Unrequested registration of T-RackS 5 Deluxe

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:00 pm

Hello Perrycomo1 and welcome to the forum.

That does seem a bit odd. Often IK Multimedia bundles bonus software wit hardware purchases, but you bought the ARC software only. Maybe it is some special offer.

Every IK Multimedia Account holder does get some free software, including T-RackS 5 Custom Shop. If you look in the IKPM (IK Product Manager) or go to your User Area / My Products you will see what ones you have.

What happens if you try to use any of the T-Racks 5 modules?

Does T-RackS 5 Deluxe show as Authorized in the IKPM? Do you have a Serial number for it (check in "My Products" too)?

------------------------------
Sales / Order Support will be the best way to sort this out, via here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:34 pm

It is part of the Mix on the Move promotion. You can check all promotions IK is running at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/promos/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:38 pm

Ah ha! In that case you should be able to Authorise T-Racks 5 Deluxe and use all its gear models. :)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:37 pm

And it is a good one. Don't dismiss ONE as it really does sound great and offers a lot more tweaks than a "one and done" or "one knob" type of processor would.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox