FX Blurriness would IK be able to improve the graphics?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

FX Blurriness would IK be able to improve the graphics?

Postby kday365@sbcglobal.net » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:30 am

On many of these T-Racks and Mix Box effects I bought, the effect image quality is blurry especially when you expand it. I can't even see or read the numbers on some of the modules from the low quality graphics. It looks like IK took a picture of an effect template and used that, instead of designing their own from scratch which would've rendered superior high quality graphics. So in effect, you're getting second rate graphics quality here barely readable. Sometimes I wonder if it's me, wonder did my eyes suddenly go bad. You can by any VST effect from any manufacture, even if it's the cheapest, and still get basic high quality graphics so this is why I'm wondering how did such low quality graphics come from such a major company, especially as the face of some of their main products. But Is it possible for IK Multimedia to improve or sharpen those blurry FX module graphics and visuals?
kday365@sbcglobal.net

Re: FX Blurriness would IK be able to improve the graphics?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:55 am

There were GUI issues like this resolved in updates. Please make sure you are using the latest version and if you still have issues you can contact IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw to report the issue you are having to them and they will assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox