T-Racks 3 Authorization

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks 3 Authorization

Postby mark.tamashiro » Mon May 31, 2021 1:02 am

Hi, I previously purchased T-Racks 3 and it is displayed on the website in "My Products". I am trying to authorize it on my new computer, which requires installation of the Product Manager, which I did. The Product Manager displays all my IKM products except T-Racks 3. Please help...thank you!
mark.tamashiro

Re: T-Racks 3 Authorization

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 31, 2021 4:29 pm

T-RackS 3 is a legacy version. You'd need to download it from your IK User Area --> My Products and install that. Afterward you'd use the old Authorization Manager to authorize it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby victorlautreamont » Mon May 31, 2021 10:55 pm

I am in a similar situation to the OP and am wondering: can I install just install the free version of T-Racks 5 and use the version 3 modules (which I have paid for) within the T-Racks 5 standalone program? Or is version 3 so orphaned that it's just not useful except as its own thing?
victorlautreamont

Postby mark.tamashiro » Mon May 31, 2021 11:31 pm

It has been downloaded and installed, when I start it up, I get the "not authorized" message.
So I start the Authorization Manager, which tells me I have no internet connection (although I am connected to the internet), so then I select Offline Authorization and I save the authorization file. I double click on the file and my browser opens up to the online Product Registration page. I enter my Serial Number and a message comes up saying my serial number requires IK Product Manager to be registered. So I start up IK Product Manager, log in, click on "Manage my Products" and all of my products are listed EXCEPT T-Racks 3. How do I proceed?
mark.tamashiro

Postby mark.tamashiro » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:15 am

Can someone please please assist?
mark.tamashiro

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:05 pm

The best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby mark.tamashiro » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:11 pm

Thank you for the suggestion, DarkStar...very much appreciated!
mark.tamashiro

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox