T-Recks 5 Max not playing back

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Recks 5 Max not playing back

Postby JOHNYROCKA » Fri May 28, 2021 12:55 pm

Hi
I have yet another issue with T-Racks 5 Max Standalone. (apart from the assembly and metering windows not appearing)
This weekend just gone I needed to master a single track, so I opened up TR5 standalone and opened the song file I needed to master.
When I press play the play icon illuminates (turns brighter yellow) but the song does not play, the song position marker remains at the beginning of the file and will not move.
I noticed that I needed to update TR5, so I uninstalled it and all of it's registry elements and updated and reinstalled but sadly the issue still remains.
The last time I remember it working was sometime last year (as my assembly window doesn't work anymore) so I have been mastering multi song projects in my DAW.
Has this happened to anyone else? and more importantly, if so, did you manage to fix it?
I did put a support ticket in but so far no one has got back to me.
I run a Windows 10 computer
Thanks in advance
Johny
JOHNYROCKA

Re: T-Recks 5 Max not playing back

Postby JOHNYROCKA » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:38 pm

Wow - still not heard anything off IKM tech support. [mod edit - please review the rules and the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 ]
JOHNYROCKA

Postby mcmajc1 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:59 am

I'm having the same issue.

I'm on Windows 11, use Cubase 11 Pro, and T Racks5 suddenly won't load in Cubase and won't play in standalone. I've reinstalled it, but still the same issue.

No idea what to try next.
mcmajc1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:42 am

You might want to try removing it from the Cubase blacklist file (I believe 11 still creates that) and then try again. Beyond that please open a ticket with IK Support and they'll surely assist you and take care of the issue directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox