Dry/Wet all modules + automation for DRY/WET sliders

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Dry/Wet all modules + automation for DRY/WET sliders

Postby hesnotthemessiah » Fri May 14, 2021 2:08 am

Purchased and loving MixBox :D

I have just been using the Overdrive module. The Overdrive module sounded great with just a hint of it at various levels of dry/wet throughout the track but I couldn't automate the dry/wet amount because the Overdrive module doesn't have it's own dry/wet control.

Yes, each slot has it's own DRY/WET slider but this cannot be automated.

I would really like all modules to have their own dry/wet control plus for it to be possible to also automate the DRY/WET slider control for each slot? This would open up the plugin to even more creative possibilities.
hesnotthemessiah

Re: Dry/Wet all modules + automation for DRY/WET sliders

Postby DarkStar » Fri May 14, 2021 10:38 am

Added to the official MixBox wish List:
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby hesnotthemessiah » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:07 pm

Hi there. Just spent about two hours using MixBox and loving it The modules sound great, the interface is fantastic and it really encourages you to experiment. Great fun and results. I know I am a complete plugin junkie with a billion unused plugins but.....why hadn't I used MixBox for such a long time?

Made a great sounding MixBox patch setup with Tape Echo going through various modules and it sounded lovely using the Tape Echo slot's own DRY/WET slider to bring in the delay and then fade out during various parts of a track. Great, I thought, lets use the power of plugins and automate the slot's own DRY/WET slider.

And then it hit me!! :evil: Each slot's own DRY/WET slider cannot be automated!! Now I remember why I haven't used it for such a long time. :(

Please, please, please.....what is the current situation regarding the request for this feature?
hesnotthemessiah

Postby anp27 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:08 am

It's been 3 years... any ETA on this? MixBox is a little less useful if you can't automate the Dry/Wet sliders
anp27

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:37 pm

^^^
The best thing to so is contact Technical Support, via the IK Multimedia web site, for any news.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby paramita123 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:39 pm

This is not just a small issue, this is actually a major product flaw!
A mixing product that doesn't allow for mixing (adjusting parameters through time) is faulty.

I wrote to IK support and will chase this, because this is so important and also because I really like MIXBOX and want to use it on most of my work.

Also need MIDI LEARN .. gonna push ! This wah and those filters need MIDI LEARN !!
paramita123

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox