T-RackS 5 failed installation

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-RackS 5 failed installation

Postby Tim1Cumper » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:46 pm

Purchased IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 - authorised - serial number accepted - went through the download process.

2 installation process pages appeared.

1 for Custom shop (already installed) - went through the process anyway - no Licence Agreement page - proceed and Installation Failed.

1 for T-RackS 5 - the same thing - no Licence Agreement (just a blank page) - proceed - Installation Failed.

Help please.
Tim1Cumper

Re: T-RackS 5 failed installation

Postby Tim1Cumper » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:54 pm

I have IK Authorisation Manager & IK Product Manager in my Applications folder.

Having just installed MP2, ST3, ST4, Syntronic - I have an IK Multimedia folder in Application Support - showing subfolders for all products.

I have moved my ST3, ST4 & MP2 libraries to an alternative internal hard drive.

Previously I had installed T-RackS CS - but uninstalled it because of the size and 99% of the products contained required separate purchase anyway.
I used the IK uninstall .pkg for this procedure.
Tim1Cumper

Postby Tim1Cumper » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:46 am

UPDATE

Instead of the IK Product Manager I used the IK Authorisation Manager - entered the serial number in that - and taken to my products where I downloaded from the versions (the current one).

On opening up the .dmg - the process ran as it normally does - including a full licence agreement - and the installation has succeeded.
Tim1Cumper

Postby DarkStar » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:23 am

Please let Support know about the issues you ran into so that they can investigate and fix them.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Tim1Cumper » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Hi DarkStar - already done, thanks, I have a ticket.
Tim
Tim1Cumper

Postby stevemconley » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:15 pm

Tim1Cumper wrote:UPDATE

Instead of the IK Product Manager I used the IK Authorisation Manager - entered the serial number in that - and taken to my products where I downloaded from the versions (the current one).

On opening up the .dmg - the process ran as it normally does - including a full licence agreement - and the installation has succeeded.

I had the same issue, came here to post another solution -

The above solution didn't work for me BUT I navigated to documents>IK Multimedia and found both Custom shop and T Racks .dmg saved in separate folders. I ran the installers for both and everything worked fine. voila.
stevemconley

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox