Any Clue Why?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Any Clue Why?

Postby - IK User - » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:44 pm

I recently bought the Power Reels Collection which comes with Space Delay, Tape Echo, and the Tape Machine collection. I registered it and it is showing registered in my product manager. However in the plug-in drop down menus (manufacture and effect type) in Pro Tools the plug-ins are nowhere to be found (excluding Tape Echo which came with T-Racks 5 that I had beforehand which shows up like all the other plug-ins that came with it). I do see they are able to be used in TR5 Suite but I very rarely use it and prefer to use my IK plug-ins as individual plug-ins. Can someone please help me with this problem? I am not sure what is going on, but I purchased them hoping I could jump right in and start using them, but it appears that I am going to have to go through the hassle of trying to figure out why they are not showing up in my drop down menus, so I am little bummed now. I already wrote for support, but if anyone on here could provide some insight into the problem before they reply, that would be great. Thanks!
- IK User -

Re: Any Clue Why?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:53 pm

Please make sure you have the latest T-RackS version installed and I would recommend opening Custom Shop (the application in your Start Menu on Windows or Applications folder on macOS) and doing a Restore My Purchases in the T-RackS section there.

If that doesn't help you would need to consult IK Support at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/sw for direct technical assistance from the team.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Any Clue Why?

Postby - IK User - » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:02 pm

A fresh install of T-RackS 5 did the trick. I think the problem was at one point the plug-ins that were not included with T-RackS 5 I deleted out of my AAX folder so only the ones I owned would be showing in my Pro Tools drop down plug-in list, which included Space Delay and the Tape Machine Collection. So after I bought them and registered them they were still not showing up in my plug-in list until the reinstall.

Hope that helps with any future inquiries from customers along the same lines and thanks for your help Peter!
- IK User -

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox