white noise on AUTHORIZED plugins

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

white noise on AUTHORIZED plugins

Postby Sacha Baptista » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:42 pm

Hi, I've recently downloaded many IK plugins and most of them emit a white noise when they're in use (pro tools). I've clicked the lock icon at the bottom of the plugin and it opens the Authorization manager, which tells me it's already authorised.

I've tried with and without Custom Shop running, no difference.

Out of all the many Go I've authorised, only ONE works : Black 76. All the other ones ask me to buy it, while the Authorization Managed says : this product is already authorised and is working with permanent unrestricted functionality.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards.
Sacha Baptista

Re: white noise on AUTHORIZED plugins

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:36 pm

Are you using the latest version of IK Product Manager to install and authorize your IK plugins? That would be the most up to date and easiest way to do so: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/productmanager

If you are or if you do and this issue still persists please open a ticket with IK Support and they will be able to assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: white noise on AUTHORIZED plugins

Postby Sacha Baptista » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Hello, thanks for your reply. Yes, I am using the latest version of the software. I will submit a ticket.
Sacha Baptista

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox