Presonus Studio One and Sunset Sound Reverb Issues

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Presonus Studio One and Sunset Sound Reverb Issues

Postby komputilo » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:40 am

Anyone using the Sunset Sound plugin in Presonus Studio One successfully? The plugin makes any channel that I have it on silent when updating the mastering file for a song in the Studio One Project Page.
komputilo

Re: Presonus Studio One and Sunset Sound Reverb Issues

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:51 pm

Hello komputilo and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ari.narhi » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:27 am

This still seems to be a problem with the latest version of Sunset Sound Studio Reverb 5.10.1 and Studio One 6.1.2.
The reverb is not rendered at all when updating the mastering file for a song in the Studio One Project Page.
ari.narhi

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:22 am

Please let Technical Support know.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby komputilo » Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:57 pm

August 2023. Still the same issue. Since 2020 I have a new PC with Windows 11, new version of Studio one 6.2 and updated Sunset Sound Reverb 5.10. Just tried my tests again and it renders total silence on any channel or bus that the plugin is on. Entirely new setup and same issue 2 years later. Shame as the plugin is good but it creates more workflow than necessary.
komputilo

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:35 pm

komputilo wrote:August 2023. Still the same issue. Since 2020 I have a new PC with Windows 11, new version of Studio one 6.2 and updated Sunset Sound Reverb 5.10. Just tried my tests again and it renders total silence on any channel or bus that the plugin is on. Entirely new setup and same issue 2 years later. Shame as the plugin is good but it creates more workflow than necessary.

Have you worked with IK Support on this issue?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby komputilo » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:50 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Have you worked with IK Support on this issue?

Yes. I was in emails with IK support in December 2020 about this. Then followed up in Feb 2021 that the issue still existed and they did not respond further or to request additional info or a new ticket.
komputilo

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:55 pm

komputilo wrote:Yes. I was in emails with IK support in December 2020 about this. Then followed up in Feb 2021 that the issue still existed and they did not respond further.

If you have a ticket with which you are not satisfied, you can reply to the ticket any time to request a status or see these guidelines for forum assistance since this is not a technical support forum: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox