Deactivate unlicensed plugins when loading Cubase [Resolved]

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Deactivate unlicensed plugins when loading Cubase [Resolved]

Postby PXD666 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:13 pm

Hello,

i've got the T-RackS 5 EQual over Bedroom Producers Blog and I had to install the T-RackS 5 Custom Shop to active the EQual.

Now when I start Cubase I got a lot of notices for all the unlicensed T-RackS 5. Also I see all the unlicensed plugins in my Pluginlist in Cubase. If Cubase is loading I can set the unlicensed plugins on a Blacklist, thats right. But is there a other way that cubase is not searching for it on start, and didn't show me this unlicensed plugins in my Pluginlist?

Thanks, Cheers
PXD666

Re: Deactivate unlicensed plugins when loading Cubase

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:24 pm

You should be able to hide those plugins in the plugin manager on most DAWs. If not, you'd need to delete them manually.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Deactivate unlicensed plugins when loading Cubase

Postby PXD666 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:09 am

Hi, thanks a lot. Perfect i hide those plugins in my manager, and if I will need them in the future i can show the up.

Cheers, P
PXD666

Re: Deactivate unlicensed plugins when loading Cubase [Resol

Postby DarkStar » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:14 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox