Jam Points on mixbox

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Jam Points on mixbox

Postby hydemusic » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:59 am

Can I use my jam points on MixBox on intro price?
hydemusic

Re: Jam Points on mixbox

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:36 pm

I think so, yes (at least the Order Form let me enter some for the MixBox crossgrade). Give it a try. But I do not think you can use them with the additional $/€ 50 automatic coupon for those with TR5 etc
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby hydemusic » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:24 pm

[.... But I do not think you can use them with the additional $/€ 50 automatic coupon for those with TR5 etc]

Interesting I used Jam points on other new introductions before but this time, no cigar.. I takes the $50 coupon but nowhere is there a box for jam points. For me since I already own the full versions of the apps,I thought I would get it for my laptop in a quick go to situation and using the jam points would make the purchase justifiable.
hydemusic

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Maybe if you qualify for the addition $/€50 coupon then the JamPoints field is not shown?

But the additional discount is a better deal - and you get to keep your existing JamPoints (and get some more). :)

---------------------------
Your quote went haywire so I fixed it. The syntax is :
Code: Select all
[quote]text to be quoted[/quote]

Your post had:
Code: Select all
[quote][/quote][text to be quoted]
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby hydemusic » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:25 pm

Your quote went haywire so I fixed it.

Thanks! :D
hydemusic

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:48 pm

JamPoints and coupon codes cannot be combined. If you have questions about JamPoints, this and other topics about them are covered on the JamPoints web page.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hydemusic » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:59 pm

JamPoints and coupon codes cannot be combined. If you have questions about JamPoints, this and other topics about them are covered on the JamPoints web page.

Yeah I reread again...Non-Qualifying Items
Second hand purchases, In-App purchases, iLine cables, NFR (Not For Resale) versions, OEM versions, discontinued products, license transfers, merchandise (including clothing), Sound Download Reactivations and books. Generated JamPoints Promo codes cannot be combined with other IK coupon code, other discounts or specials. All points are non-transferable.
hydemusic

Postby dlgebert » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:31 pm

hydemusic wrote:For me since I already own the full versions of the apps

Same here, so I wasn't going to get it, but then I thought where else can I add a chorus or delay to a vocal track without running it thru Amplitube 4 and the modules are so easy to arrange and and in a single plugin, plus I saw there was the $50 off coupon, so I thought why not.

The cool thing is I got $50 off for it being a crossgrade and another $50 off for the coupon. Great deal overall! :D Plus I got some Jam Points as well... :twisted:

Dave
dlgebert

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox