Which T-Racks 5 Deluxe installer to use, or both?[Resolved]

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Which T-Racks 5 Deluxe installer to use, or both?[Resolved]

Postby TIM KITTS » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:05 am

Hi all! This is my first post so please be gentle. It's probably a stupid question and maybe I'm just tired from editing sound for a film, but:
I notice two versions of T-Racks 5 are available for download in my User Area: T-RackS 5 Deluxe v5.4.0 and T-RackS 5 Full Metering v5.4.0, each with different serial numbers and identical installer file sizes.
Does one install a version with full metering and the other only minimal metering? What is the difference between them as I am trying to determine which one to install. Should I download and install both and then authorize them separately with the Authorization Manager? I would like to have T-RackS 5 Deluxe with full metering. I intend to purchase a Crossgrade in the near future to T-RackS 5 MAX.

Please advise

Thank You

Tim
TIM KITTS

Re: Which T-Racks 5 Deluxe installer to use, or both?

Postby garfy » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:58 pm

Hello Tim and welcome to the forums.

The installers for the software are identical, irrespective of the level of your purchase (CS, Standard, Deluxe or MAX). It is the serial numbers that make the difference, unlocking various parts of the software to users.

As long as you install a 5.4 version and authorise both of the serial numbers you should unlock all of the features of your Deluxe package.

Let us know how you get on.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby TIM KITTS » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:45 pm

Thank You for clarifying garfy!

I was able to successfully download, install and authorize a Crossgrade to T-Racks 5 MAX.
All plug-ins I instantiate seem to appear in my Harrison Mixbus 32C channel strips and Master Bus. I can't wait to start using these gorgeous processors!

Tim :D :D :D
TIM KITTS

Postby garfy » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:56 pm

TIM KITTS wrote:I was able to successfully download, install and authorize a Crossgrade to T-Racks 5 MAX.

Even better!! There is something for any occasion in MAX, although it seems I tend to use the White 2A on practically every project I mix.

Have fun.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox