T-RackS 3 Deluxe upgrade to 5 ?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: T-RackS 3 Deluxe upgrade to 5 ?

Postby Anatolyj » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:58 pm

DarkStar wrote:But this was all before Custom Shop was introduced wasn't it? So I was confused by your reference to purchasing it in Custom Shop and Metering having its own licence.

Ok i understand, just my usual TR3 Deluxe license (purchased once thru resellers) looks in Custom Shop exactly like separate collection of plugins (incl Metering), i guess this is as intended.

DarkStar wrote:I have underlined part of it. So, as you have TR5 installed, run Custom Shop, log in and, in the T-RackS section, click [Gear] then "Restore my Gear". Then see what Metering you have available. IF you do not see a separate metering plug-in (as underlined above) then please raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

I did "restore" (as i already wrote), and all what i see related with Metering plugin, i already described: in custom shop this is what i gave at screenshot above, and in my plugin folder this is "TR5 Metering.dll" (name in DAW as "TR5 Metering"), and if load in DAW he looks like more advanced version than simple https://imgur.com/BSfbHIT and respectively starts to ask authorization.
So, as result we see that TR5 installer does not contain my version of metering. This is the only conclusion what i can do.
Anatolyj

Previous

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox