Authorisation Manager not available for download

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Authorisation Manager not available for download

Postby spetz » Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Authorisation Manager not available for download, as other have stated.
I have tried different browswers.
The link says "Authorization Manager.dmg.html" (for MacOSX), but I´m only coming to a webpage with "related" links (advertasing).
spetz

Re: Authorisation Manager not available for download

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 27, 2020 8:35 pm

Please be sure to clear your cache and cookies and try http://www.ikmultimedia.com/authorizationmanager as I've just tested it from multiple locations and the downloads appear to be working.

You may also want to flush your DNS cache too. This site has some info on how to do that https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/flush-dns/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby spetz » Thu May 28, 2020 7:21 am

No. It doesn´t work. A friend of my have helped me to do the same on his computer (windows). With the same result, except instead of the alternative page (advertising) the web browsers said 403 access forbidden.
spetz

Postby garfy » Thu May 28, 2020 9:20 am

Hi spetz

I've just checked here and the Authorisation Manager downloaded with no problems, both Mac and Windows.

Did you try what Peter_IK suggested and clear cache, cookies and your DNS cache?

If you did those three things and you are still having problems then you should open a ticket with Official IK Support https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ for some one-to-one help.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 28, 2020 4:32 pm

Thank you, garfy. I know it is frustrating when something isn't working for you but please follow our suggestions and if those don't work you must contact IK Support directly
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox