Authorisation Manager not available for download!!!

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Authorisation Manager not available for download!!!

Postby AmeyLondhe » Tue May 26, 2020 9:01 pm

I don't think i need to say anything else, just check the link on the webpage & do the needful...
AmeyLondhe

Re: Authorisation Manager not available for download!!!

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 26, 2020 11:16 pm

There was an issue with links earlier, and it has been fixed for a while now. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ugpfpv » Tue May 26, 2020 11:42 pm

Help I just bought studio 2 max and can not download the Authorization Manager!!!
ugpfpv

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 26, 2020 11:47 pm

Peter_IK wrote:There was an issue with links earlier, and it has been fixed for a while now. Thank you.

If you are still having an issue please reach out to IK Support for official and direct tech support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

I'd recommend clearing cache and cookies first, though, since the problem should have been resolved already and you may have some issues with saved info etc.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ugpfpv » Wed May 27, 2020 12:28 am

Peter_IK wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:There was an issue with links earlier, and it has been fixed for a while now. Thank you.

If you are still having an issue please reach out to IK Support for official and direct tech support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

I'd recommend clearing cache and cookies first, though, since the problem should have been resolved already and you may have some issues with saved info etc.

Don't think that's the problem as two of us are having the same issue, I tried on 3 different browsers and same problem, sorry to rant but bought it last night and was looking forward to installing it today. Hopefully support will get back to us soon...
Thanks for the help anyway.
ugpfpv

Postby DarkStar » Wed May 27, 2020 2:52 pm

I've just tried it
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/authorizationmanager/
All 3 links downloaded OK here.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ugpfpv » Wed May 27, 2020 3:10 pm

Yes, tried it this morning, looks like they fixed it!
ugpfpv

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 27, 2020 6:02 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox