Processing modules in T-RackS5 Max [Resolved]

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Processing modules in T-RackS5 Max [Resolved]

Postby pennell.steve@gmail.com » Thu May 14, 2020 1:13 am

This advertises "38 high-end audio processors, one amazingly low price." It says that several processors are included in Max. I installed the software on my Mac (running Catalina) but can't see any processors other than the basic T-Racks and the stuff for sale in Custom Shop. Does anyone know how to access the other processors that come with Max?
pennell.steve@gmail.com

Re: Processing modules in T-RackS5 Max

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 14, 2020 1:23 am

Sounds like you may need to authorize T-RackS 5 MAX. You can find the serial number for it in your IK User Area once you have purchased T-RackS 5 MAX, then use Authorization Manager (should already be installed) to authorize that serial number. Then you should see all of the appropriate gear (you can find a list of what those 38 processors are on this page).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pennell.steve@gmail.com » Thu May 14, 2020 1:38 am

I thought I had done that, but re-did it and it now woeks. Thanks.
pennell.steve@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 14, 2020 1:42 am

pennell.steve@gmail.com wrote:I thought I had done that, but re-did it and it now woeks. Thanks.

You're welcome, glad it worked.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 14, 2020 12:33 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.

PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers' etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox