Old version of T-tracks doesn't work with Cubase Pro

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Old version of T-tracks doesn't work with Cubase Pro

Postby audiodog22 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:14 am

Hi, So I haven't touched my DAW in quit some time but when I got back on and tried using my T-racks effects for my mix, I noticed that it won't work with Cubase Pro. In Cubase Pro, they changed their compatibilities with VST2, Cubase only works with VST3 if you didn't already know this.

My question is, Did I lose my T-racks investment? Is there a free update or do I have to re-buy T-racks?

Thanks in advance.

Frank
audiodog22

Re: Old version of T-tracks doesn't work with Cubase Pro

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:33 am

Cubase Pro does support VST2 and VST3. It most likely has to do with 64-bit vs 32-bit support. You likely need a 64-bit version of T-RackS. All available versions for you should show in your IK User Area under "My Products"
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby audiodog22 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:17 am

oh I see, Thank you!
audiodog22

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:20 pm

No problem! Hope you can get everything working. Cubase Pro + T-RackS is a poweful combination :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox