RTAS Version of Black 76

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

RTAS Version of Black 76

Postby cnkacton » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Can anyone help me find an RTAS version of Black 76 for purchase? - feeling like I missed the boat but hoping for a life raft...
Thanks!
cnkacton

Re: RTAS Version of Black 76

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:29 pm

T-RackS 4 CS may be your best bet. Check your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account for the PAST RELEASES section of T-RackS Custom Shop (CS). This should get you a version compatible with Pro Tools 10.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby DarkStar » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:38 pm

In My Products, T-RackS 4 Custom Shop is named "T-RackS Custom Shop", with the latest release date of 17 May 2016 (version 4.10.0). The Serial Number starts with TRF40.

But, I don't think you will be able to purchase that version. Won't the Custom Shop program just show the TR5 version?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:19 am

DarkStar wrote:In My Products, T-RackS 4 Custom Shop is named "T-RackS Custom Shop", with the latest release date of 17 May 2016 (version 4.10.0). The Serial Number starts with TRF40.

But, I don't think you will be able to purchase that version. Won't the Custom Shop program just show the TR5 version?

Technically you can restore your purchases from the Custom Shop in T-RackS 4 CS. The best way to test this would be for the OP to use the TRY button in Custom Shop. Once confirmed TRY unlocks the module in his situation, purchasing through the Custom Shop should work okay.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox