TR5 Equal not working in Cubase 10.5.11

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

TR5 Equal not working in Cubase 10.5.11

Postby Ivochkin » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:23 pm

Hello. When do you plan to fix OpenGL GUI beachball issue in TR5 Equal plugin. It doesnt work in Cubase 10.5.11. the problem is: when i try to make any action on EQ curve (add a point or drag existing point fro example) the plugin interface hangs up for 3-4 seconds.
I already had two technical support tickets about this issue, recorded video for your stuff to show the problem. I even wrote to steinberg and they replied that this should be fixed from your side (IK) because you're using JUICE SDK to render and its not supported by cubase anymore^ while your support even didnt reply to my second ticket. The problem exists since Cubase 10.5. release and u didnt bother to do anything with it. What is going on IK? U were a great company back in the days and now what?
Ivochkin

Re: TR5 Equal not working in Cubase 10.5.11

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:54 pm

I'm not seeing issues with T-RackS in Cubase 10.5. Not sure what is happening but please reply to your ticket that the suggestions haven't worked and they'll continue to assist you and get your issue resolved. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ivochkin » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:52 am

Thanks for your answer. I think you're not seeing the issue because it was fixed with 5.3 release this night. It was in previous version. Now it's not. I'm satisfied at the moment. Thanks.
Ivochkin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:02 am

Ivochkin wrote:Thanks for your answer. I think you're not seeing the issue because it was fixed with 5.3 release this night. It was in previous version. Now it's not. I'm satisfied at the moment. Thanks.

I am not in testing or tech support and didn't install 5.3 until after my last post so my word is not official with regard to support or testing. I'm told the tech replied to your ticket and I've alerted the team to look into it for you as there may be a Steinberg issue with graphics technology (another thing that could differ between our experiences) so it would be best to continue working with them
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox