AVAILABLE NOW: T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

AVAILABLE NOW: T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:07 pm

Take a step into music history with the recording rooms of Sunset Sound studios available now on your Mac/PC. Hosting a long list of past and present music legends from Janis Joplin, Prince, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Van Halen, and Fleetwood Mac, to Rage Against The Machine, Khalid, Sheryl Crow and so many more, this studio has become a hall-of-fame for artists of all kinds.

The T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb is your chance to step into this studio and give your tracks this timeless sound with a suite of convolution reverbs capturing the sonic vibe of each room, booth, chamber and plate, all using the original mics and consoles of each studio room.

To capture both the unique acoustics of each studio as well as their characteristic vibe, IK created an all-new convolution engine to deliver the highest-possible quality reverb effects. And each impulse response was recorded using each studio’s unique microphones and console, so it’s as if you’re really there.

Sunset Sound studio owner Paul Camarata notes,

For over 60 years, the sound of our studios has been heard on hit records around the world. Now, we’re proud to be working with IK Multimedia to bring our famed sound to everyone’s recordings. Sunset Sound Studio Reverb really nails the essence of our distinct character.

In addition, T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb captures the 2 plate reverbs and spring reverb still in use at the facility today, giving you a full suite of reverb effects in a single plug-in.

Like all T-RackS plug-ins, T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb offers you two ways to work: as a stand-alone plug-in, or inside the T-RackS 5 shell. Use these together with any of the other 39 T-RackS processors to mix and master faster than ever creating a powerful, lightning-fast workflow.

Preorder now for a special introductory price of €/$149.99 until March 31, 2020 (regular pricing will be €/$249.99).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

Postby dlgebert » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:17 pm

I got it pre-ordered, can't wait! :mrgreen:
dlgebert

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:22 pm

dlgebert wrote:I got it pre-ordered, can't wait! :mrgreen:

Awesome, thanks!

By the way, people seem to really enjoy the audio demos so here are some:

Pop Drums Dry

Pop Drums Chamber 3

Pop Drums Live Room Studio 2
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:06 pm

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: AVAILABLE NOW: T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:49 am

Now available in your IK User Area under My Products!

(As part of T-RackS 5 - Ver. 5.3.0)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dlgebert » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:15 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Now available in your IK User Area under My Products!

(As part of T-RackS 5 - Ver. 5.3.0)

I see it and I'll be installing it later this evening. Can't wait to try it out with vocals. :)
dlgebert

Postby pjcass1981 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:24 am

Using it on a bus with Amplitube 4. Ridiculously good. Quality and options are exceptional. Another winner for IK.
I was really looking forward to this plugin and in the online gear world, it seemed to be flying under the radar. This plugin needs to be a part of everyone's workflow.
pjcass1981

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:52 pm

pjcass1981 wrote:Using it on a bus with Amplitube 4. Ridiculously good. Quality and options are exceptional. Another winner for IK.
I was really looking forward to this plugin and in the online gear world, it seemed to be flying under the radar. This plugin needs to be a part of everyone's workflow.

We were playing guitar through AmpliTube into T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb at night in the hotel room at NAMM and it was just glorious. I knew we had a winner at that point.

Thank you for the kind words.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dlgebert » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:04 pm

dlgebert wrote:Can't wait to try it out with vocals.

I got it installed without a problem and I loved the look and feel of the interface, I felt like I was using the actual vintage hardware and the way the three studios were captured made the immersion even more complete.

The reverberation of the spaces (broken down by Studio) was cool and the reverberation of the plates and spring reverb "tanks" were excellent as well.

I created several vocal "Global" presets using the TR5 Suite container including the TR5 British Channel console and each of the three studios (room, ISO booth and chamber) spaces and the results were excellent. I also created presets using Plate1, Plate2 and Spring reverbs as well. To round out the suite of presets, I created a version of each of these including the TR5 Tape Echo between the British console and the Sunset reverb.

Overall, a great addition to the T-RackS 5 family and alternative to the CSR reverbs, which are great as well.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trbritchannel/
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trtapeecho/
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trsunsetsound/
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trcsrplate/
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trcsrhall/
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trcsrroom/
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trcsrinverse/

Dave
dlgebert

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:55 pm

Please note the following updates that affect T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb have been made available in your IK User Area under "My Products":

- T-RackS 5 (5.3.1)
- CustomShop (1.9.1 - macOS only)

What’s New
  • Fixed possible problem with Custom Shop Authorization (Note: Please ensure that you install the updated Custom Shop during the main installation process)
  • Fixed multiple option entries in undo/redo
  • Fixed possible problem with Suite resize which could cause the GUI to not be displayed correctly
  • Fixed Sunset Sound Studio Reverb - Wrong room image may be loaded when re-opening the GUI
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox