Do any of the T-Racks 5 Max presets use the Tape Machines?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Do any of the T-Racks 5 Max presets use the Tape Machines?

Postby dickiefunk » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:59 am

Hi,

As the title says. Does any of the T-Racks 5 Max presets use any of the Tape Machines?

Thanks
dickiefunk

Re: Do any of the T-Racks 5 Max presets use the Tape Machine

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:58 pm

The T-RackS 5 MAX collection does not include the T-RackS Tape Machine collection. These Tape Machines were released after T-RackS 5 MAX had been released. The Tape Machines each will have their own presets. To find their module presets easily in T-RackS 5 stand alone or T-RackS 5 Suite, use the symbol to the right of the Bypass control for the module.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby dickiefunk » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:56 pm

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for getting back so quickly. Sorry what I meant was do any of the T-Racks 5 MAX Global mastering presets use any of the Tape Machine modules in any of the chains.
I've bought both T-Racks 5 Max and the Tape Machine Collection over the past couple of days and have had a look myself. I can see none of the Global presets have any of the Tape Collection modules yet. Will there be any new presets added to use any of the Tape Collection modules in the future?
dickiefunk

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:15 pm

Ah, that is what Ryan was getting at with the mention about the Tape Machine Collection not being in T-RackS MAX. T-RackS MAX would not contain presets for any gear that is not included in it. However, if there is a new MAX version in the future, there would likely be some added presets that include them.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox