Can't authorize T-racks5

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Can't authorize T-racks5

Postby dbw1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:33 pm

For some reason my T-racks5 plugins are showing up as "not authorized". I haven't changed anything on my system (Mac OS 10.13.6). I've since reinstalled T-racks and have tried to authorize (3 times). I've also tried "restore my gear" in the custom shop with no luck. My plugins are showing up correctly in the custom shop though but just aren't "restored". Any ideas? I sent a support ticket #3626854 but no response yet and need these to work. Thanks!
dbw1

Re: Can't authorize T-racks5

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Note that you will likely have two serials in your IK User Area. Please make sure you are authorizing the full T-RackS serial number not T-RackS Custom Shop (which is the free version) serial in Authorization Manager.

When did you open your ticket? Typically IK Support will reply within 1-2 business days (M-F 10a-6:30p EST) and answer in the order in which tickets are received. If you just submitted your ticket I'm sure they will be with you soon and will be able to resolve your issue directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox