Upgrading from T-Racks5 Free to T-Racks5 Full version

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Upgrading from T-Racks5 Free to T-Racks5 Full version

Postby whhf54 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:21 am

Hi All

I recently purchased T-Racks 5 Full version, and have been using the free one with my T-Racks 3 Deluxe processors. After installing the new version, it opens as the free one? It told me after I installed it that it was authorized. I used the authorization manager to authorize the new full version but I can not load it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 4 times and it is still the same?

I contacted support and so far am getting nowhere. Support told me all I had to do was use CS to 'restore my gear' - FAIL.

I went so far as to change the serial number and authorization code in the windows registry and got the full version to load, but in demo mode. When you click on the red lock button the authorization manager opens to tell me the it is authorized?? When I told Custom Shop to 'restore my gear' it reverted to the free version??

I have ran my register repair program and it found some 89 errors in T-Racks and was supposed to have fixed them, but still, only the demo mode works on the full version.

Very Frustrated, anyone else having this problem? OS - Win 10x64 Pro

WiLL
whhf54

Re: Upgrading from T-Racks5 Free to T-Racks5 Full version

Postby DarkStar » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:38 am

I am sorry to hear about the problems that you have run into. Normally the "Restore my Gear" resolves the issue.

As you have been working with Support, reply to them saying that it did not work.

Editing the Windows Registry and running a Registry Repair program is not something I would recommend.

Please review the forum Guidelines here.

--------------
For other users reading this thread, please remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox