[RESOLVED] T RackS Order Problem

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

[RESOLVED] T RackS Order Problem

Postby chris.mccabe » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:11 pm

I order the TRackS British Channel just to avail of the 10 for 1 offer but something went wrong.
Under "MyOrders" the item is listed and the the order is checked as being received.
I paid by Credit Card but the payment is listed as pending when I check my Credit Card Account.
Now I don't want to miss out on the offer but I also do not want to order again and be charged double.
Is there any way to cancel a Pending Order or does anyone have any idea what the best way is to resolve.

Thanks in advance.... Chris
chris.mccabe

Re: T RackS Order Problem

Postby chris.mccabe » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Cancel that question.
I have just received my Serial Number by EMail.

Unusual as I've always just seen the Product come up in my list of products and it was very late getting to me this time.

Thanks anyway to all who even looked at this.
chris.mccabe

Re: [RESOLVED] T RackS Order Problem

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:22 pm

Thanks for getting back so fast. I've marked this resolved :)

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox