T-Racks CS question

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks CS question

Postby ondotrs » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi

I'm an owner of T-Racks Deluxe 3, T-Racks CS 4.9 and a bunch of various TR processors.

I'm now considering to purchase a bunch of the latest processors, including some Tape Emulations, Dyna-Mu, Stealth Limiter, Metering, One, etc.

After upgrading to T-Racks CS 5 and purchasing them, would these processors be available as plugins in my DAW or should I upgrade to T-Racks 5 also?

Thanks
ondotrs

Re: T-Racks CS question

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:26 pm

Your v4 plugins will update to V5 even running in the free T-RackS CS. However, your best bang for the buck would probably be to get T-RackS 5 in the Group Buy as you'll get the four new plugins (Master Match, ONE, Dyna-Mu, EQual) plus full metering, resizing, the benefits of full T-RackS 5. Your current v4 plugins will run in it and on their own as TR5 versions with the slick new GUIs etc, and you'll be able to choose six more plugins from the list in the group buy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ondotrs » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:43 pm

Wow!

It seems that this is a really good chance for me to upgrade to T-Racks 5...

Thanks a lot for the advice! :)
ondotrs

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:18 pm

ondotrs wrote:Wow!

It seems that this is a really good chance for me to upgrade to T-Racks 5...

Thanks a lot for the advice! :)

No problem! Glad do help. To me, for people looking to go all T-RackS in this Group Buy, that's the way to go unless you want Lurssen Mastering Console in which case I'd grab that, then for the freebies start with T-RackS 5 and five other processors (four tape machines + Stealth Limiter is a great option there).

I should offer "personal shopper" services for this :) I've got them all, obviously, but definitely can craft a good set of suggestions based on one's needs. Ask away, anybody who might need some help deciding.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox