Window Maximize Issue with TRackS5

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Window Maximize Issue with TRackS5

Postby danodrum » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:46 am

What is the latest version of TRackS5? I have 5.2.1 Is there an update?

Also, anybody having trouble with window maximize on mac?

I have no maximize window option...but I used before reinstalling.

I'm running the latest release of Mojave 10.14.6

How is this problem solved? :roll:

Many thanks, Dano
danodrum

Re: Window Maximize Issue with TRackS5

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:05 pm

I don't run MacOS but you should be able to resize the window if you have the full T-RackS 5 (not the free Custom Shop). The latest version is always listed in your IK User Area under My Products.

If you definitely have the latest and are not running/authorizing the Custom Shop (free) version and still have this issue please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby danodrum » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:08 pm

I tried re-installing, not the custom shop, but the purchased version. Still can not maximize window. Also, having many issues with running slow as well the Master Match and other plug-ins having functionality problems. Issues with using the bluetooth speakers as well. Wasn't having these issues, except for plug-in functionality issues, before Mojave up grade.

I did open a support ticket. But if you can think of any help please let me know.

Very frustrating! :?

Sincerely, Dano
danodrum

Postby DarkStar » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:58 pm

The T-RackS 5 software is the same in both editions, so re0-installing would not change anything. The functionality is determined by the Serial Number with which the software is Authorised. I suspect that it is still operating with the "TR5 Custom Shop" Authorization. You will need to Authorize it using the Serial Number for your purchased product.

If you run into problems doing that, then raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally).

Also, try running the Custom Shop program, logging in, and selecting [Gear] >> "Restore My Gear". That might (Should?) pick up the Registration of your purchased product and make the features available.

Please raise separate Tickets for the issues you have run into since installing Mojave.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox