When what plug-ins were release

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

When what plug-ins were release

Postby Artcutech » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:42 am

is there anyway to find out when which t-racks plug-ins were released, trying to find out which ones are newer and which ones are older, I have a general I idea of the newer ones on t-racks 5 but not so much about the others

edit: I meant to put WhEN which plug-ins were released
Artcutech

Re: When what plug-ins were release

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:57 pm

My Products will help with this. Inside here you will see "Sort" option which will allow "By Release Date".
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Artcutech » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:58 pm

got it, thanks
Artcutech

Postby Artcutech » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:05 pm

sorry Peter, it only shows when t-racks itself was released, I'm trying to know when the modules themselves were release, like eq-81, or white 2a and so on, I';m trying to find out which ones have the latest modeling
Artcutech

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:09 pm

Do you mean that you would like to know on which version / edition of the hardware each TR5 plug-in is based?

For example, for the White 2A: original LA-2, LA-2A Gray or LA-2A Silver?

Or something more specific?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Artcutech » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:37 pm

No sorry, this what I mean

So Equal, dynmu, one, master match all came with t-racks 5, they have the latest IK modeling and plug-in development aside from the tape collection

When using Equal for example I know I’m using a t-racks plug-in that was developed with the latest IK software development/modeling, not what actual eq is was modeled after

So
Classic eq/comp/clipper/limiter were some of the first, I remember using them in 2003, not sure if they had a small update somewhere to them but they look the same as back then so I k ow that those were from IK software development/modeling from early on

So now I’m trying to fill in the blanks for some of the others

What versions of t-racks or what year were they released so I can have some idea how old the IK software development modeling was
Artcutech

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:06 pm

They should be listed in the What's New for their respective T-RackS version.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Artcutech » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:12 pm

I only own t-racks 5
Artcutech

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:00 pm

Artcutech wrote:I only own t-racks 5

You can check each update's What's New and if new plugins were introduced they should be in there. Also, you can do the same with T-RackS Custom Shop (the free version) also listed in your IK User area.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Artcutech » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:10 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Artcutech wrote:I only own t-racks 5

You can check each update's What's New and if new plugins were introduced they should be in there. Also, you can do the same with T-RackS Custom Shop (the free version) also listed in your IK User area.

I'm prob just an idiot but I can't find any Whats new listed under products that I don't own i.e t-racks 2-4, only t-racks 5 and classic, I was able to get up to the 432 mastering eq release under what new with my classic updates, but nothing about some of the other ones, and when going into custom shop can only look up t-racks 5 and the info on individual modules which says nothing about when they were released
Artcutech

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:45 pm

You would want to to T-RackS 4 Custom Shop (not T-RackS 5 Custom Shop) then click Past Releases there.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox