Metering & Assembly disabled (solved: used wrong serial)

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Metering & Assembly disabled (solved: used wrong serial)

Postby alexv » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:52 pm

Heya,

I noticed that in the standalone of T5 the Metering (cmd + 3) and Assembly (cm + 4) views are greyed out. Is this happening to anyone else. Clicking on the Assembly (CD icon) just sends me to the website. When the Custom Shop is open it says that this (Assembly button) only works in the full version.

It's an authorized full version though (version number is 5.2.1) - oh and this is on a mac running HighSierra

thanks
Last edited by alexv on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alexv

Re: Metering & Assembly disabled in T5

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:53 pm

You may have the Custom Shop (free version) authorized. Make sure you've authorized the serial for your full T-RackS 5 from your IK User Area in Authorization Manager and you should be good to go. If this does not fix it and/or is not the case, please open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alexv » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:55 pm

Hi Peter,

clicking on the lock symbol opens the authorization window which says everything has been authorized and is unrestricted. will open a ticket thanks.
alexv

Postby alexv » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:04 pm

Hi Peter,

turns out you were correct.

the serial was from the custom shop version. Guess I didn't notice because all individual effects worked just fine. And the authorization page didn't say Custom Shop but just displayed the serial.

Never occurred to me that it was the wrong one.

It works fine now... thanks for the super fast support.
alexv

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:09 pm

alexv wrote:Hi Peter,

turns out you were correct.

the serial was from the custom shop version. Guess I didn't notice because all individual effects worked just fine. And the authorization page didn't say Custom Shop but just displayed the serial.

Never occurred to me that it was the wrong one.

It works fine now... thanks for the super fast support.

Glad to help!

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox