T-RackS Tape Machine Collection available now

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: T-RackS Tape Machine Collection available now

Postby DarkStar » Sat May 16, 2020 12:57 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please cut them some slack.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby theturnback » Sat May 16, 2020 9:28 pm

Thank you DarkStar for the info. I did put a Support Ticket in (I went ahead and purchased the Tape Collection since they do open in Pro Tools. I just can't get anything to happen in the Standalone app. I'll post an update if it gets resolved. Thanks.
theturnback

Postby supanorton » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:48 pm

I am absolutely loving the sound of these. WOW! I'm going to have to bounce/render tracks in place in order to use them on individual tracks, but I think it's worth it. I've also played around with putting one tape machine on a bus and dialing in different amounts to each track, which sounds fantastic. Of course, you can just put one on the master bus too. There are pretty easy workarounds to use these machines with my 2016 MacBook Pro. I'm blown away by how great they sound. I Used my my free 25 jam points along with 5 of my own to get the Power Reels Krazy Deal for $69. Amazing job IK! Thank you!
supanorton

Previous

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox