T-RackS 5 MAX with wrong (Custom Shop) serial!!

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: T-RackS 5 MAX with wrong (Custom Shop) serial!!

Postby garfy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Does T-RackS run as expected for the MAX package i.e. all processors are available and full metering etc in the standalone?

If so, then I would suggest putting in a ticket to official IK support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ if it is bothering you.

This behaviour has been seen before (I seem to recall my Syntronik install shows the incorrect serial) but, personally speaking, if the software works as expected and your User Area is showing that you have a full version serial number, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: T-RackS 5 MAX with wrong (Custom Shop) serial!!

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:34 pm

The Custom Shop serial displayed in your software (AmpliTube, T-RackS, or SampleTank) will not cause any issues. This is normal as you have multiple serials linked to your account. This one is just for the T-RackS CS 'shell'. As long as your gear displays properly you should be okay. Ignore this for now. If you need your serial number for any reason go to your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account. This is where serial numbers and user manual downloads are stored.

To restore your gear using the Custom Shop try these steps:

• Open T-RackS in a stand alone instance. Opening T-RackS in your DAW is also acceptable, but stand alone is preferred.
  • Click the Shopping Cart in the upper right hand corner to open the Custom Shop.
  • Once inside the Custom Shop make sure you are logged into the proper IK Multimedia.account by looking to see all of your gear is display under 'My Gear'. This is an option under the 'Gear' drop down.
  • Once confirmed that you are in the proper account, use the 'Gear' drop down to 'Restore' any gear linked to your account.
As garfy mentions, you should reach out to IK Multimedia support if you continue to have issues or if you are not seeing all of your gear unlocked. Keep in mind this is mainly a user-to-user discussion form (See link below).

https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

PM me your ticket number if you would like me to look into anything deeper.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox