Resize problem

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Resize problem

Postby Marathanz » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Hi everybody,

I’ve been using T-Racks 5 now for a while. Fantastic software! And even though I still have to learn a lot I already did a lot of good work with it.
I found this great tutorial on a YouTube page called ‘Dancetech’. This guy really knows his stuff and knows very well how to explain and teach things. Highly recommendable to everyone who’s still finding his way with the mastering suite.
In the video I noticed he was able to size and resize the standalone GUI to taste and I wanted to try his suggestions. However, I can’t seem to resize my T-Racks standalone version.
I opens up full screen and no matter what I try, it won’t resize. The individual parts do resize but not to the extent he’s demonstrating in his tutorial. An other thing is that I can’t use the tabs function he’s talking about, where he’s got different parts (like for instance the metering section) opened in individual tabs.
What am I doing wrong? I’m on Windows 7, 24bit. I have the latest T-Racks version (5.1.1), I registered the serial number in the authorization manager and I did a ‘restore my gear’ in T-Racks Custom Shop.

Thanks in advance,
Marathanz
Marathanz

Re: Resize problem

Postby garfy » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:52 pm

It sounds like you're running the (free) Custom Shop version of T-Racks. Re-sizing is only available in the standard, deluxe and MAX versions.

If you are however using a paid for version you should put a ticket into official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ for some one-to-one help, just in case no one else chimes in here with some advice.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Resize problem

Postby Marathanz » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Thanks for the reply and the advice, Garfy!

Marathanz
Marathanz

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox