T-RackS 5 sale offer

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-RackS 5 sale offer

Postby info@wwbischoff.de » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:19 am

What is this?
Now I feel totally crazy! That was my last product of you. I paid 100 Euro for the 5 version
a few days ago although I already own the 4 Deluxe. And still have to fight for the 50 credits.
Now everyone gets you for 50 euros? That's really hard now.
What is this product policy? I'll discuss this in the public media.
I will not like it that way!

Was ist das? Jetzt komme ich mir total ver... vor! Das war mein letztes Produkt von Euch.
Ich habe vor ein paar Tagen 100 Euro für die 5er Version bezahlt obwohl ich bereits die 4er Deluxe besitze.
Und musst für die 50 Credits noch kämpfen. Jetzt bekommt Sie jeder für 50 Euro? Das ist jetzt echt heftig.
Was ist das für eine Produktpolitik? Ich werde das jetzt mal in den öffentlichen Medien ausdiskutieren.
Das lasse ich mir so nicht gefallen!
info@wwbischoff.de

Re: T-RackS 5 sale offer

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:07 pm

I am sorry that you are upset. I would think that when you bought TR5 you felt that it was good value for $/€100. The users who can get it for 50 (with a coupon code) are those who participated in the TR5 Group Buy.

If you are in the category, then please contact Support, explain the circumstances and ask if they can do anything for you.

it is no consolation but I am sure that we have all bought things where, a few days later, the manufacturer has come out with a better deal.

----------------------------------
Von Google Translate:
Es tut mir leid, dass Sie verärgert sind. Ich würde denken, dass, als Sie TR5 kauften, Sie fühlten, dass es ein gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis für $ / € 100 war. Die Benutzer, die es für 50 bekommen können, sind diejenigen, die an der TR5 Group Buy teilgenommen haben.

Wenn Sie in der Kategorie sind, wenden Sie sich bitte an den Support, erklären Sie die Umstände und fragen Sie, ob sie etwas für Sie tun können.

Es ist kein Trost, aber ich bin mir sicher, dass wir alle Dinge gekauft haben, wo ein paar Tage später der Hersteller einen besseren Deal herausgebracht hat.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:14 pm

T-RackS 5 is not 50 euro. It is 100 euro (plus taxes). The offer for 50 addition euro is for those who participated in the T-RackS Group Buy. You would use coupon code KRAZY50 for that discount off of the 100 euro pricing on our web shop.

Have you contacted IK directly about this? They would be able to look directly at your account and see what you qualify for if there was an error or you did not apply the coupon offered to the group buy participants. They are quite knowledgeable and helpful.

Nobody on this forum or the "public media" will be able to rectify your issue as well as they can. I suggest contacting http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby info@wwbischoff.de » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:49 pm

I participated in the group buy right at the beginning and bought a plug-in for 180 euros. I am also in possession of a T-Rack4 Deluxe version.
At Group Buy, I bought the metering module. And then the trouble started. It only works with a purchased 5 version. But that is nowhere.
So now I should pay again 150 euros for the 5 version. With the 18o Euro for the plug in I could have bought the Max version for 299, - and would have included all the pug ins. That's quite a sales strategy. Many many mails to the support. and got a discount of 50 euros. So 100, - Euro paid. And after a few days this offer comes to the goup buyers. So what's that?

Ich habe am Group Buy gleich am Anfang teilgenommen und für 180 Euro ein Plug In gekauft. Ich bin auch im Besitz einer T-Rack4er Deluxe Version.
Beim Group Buy habe ich mit das Metering Modul gekauft. Und dann fing der Ärger an. Es funktioniert nur mit einer gekauften 5er Version. Das steht aber nirgens.
So jetzt sollte ich noch mal 150 Euro für die 5er Version bezahlen. Mit den 18o Euro für das Plug in hätte ich gleich die Max Version für 299,- kaufen können und hätta alle Pug Ins inklusive. Das ist schon ein kommische Verkaufsstrategie. Viele Viele Mails an den Support. und habe einen Rabatt von 50 Euro erhalten. Also 100,- Euro bezahlt. Und nach ein paar Tagen kommt dieses ANgebot an die Goup Buyer. Also was soll das?
info@wwbischoff.de

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi, that is something that the forum moderators cannot take care of but if you discuss (or continue to discuss) with IK Support they will be able to take a look directly at your account and help you out best they can. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby chicagobears316 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:38 am

where's the info on this krazy50 promo? I'm not seeing it. What I see is $100/euros/credits.
chicagobears316

Postby DarkStar » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:43 am

I think I saw it in a Newsletter. But anyway:
Peter - IK Multimedia, on KvR wrote:Currently we have a special deal on T-RackS 5 for $/€99.99. However, if you've participated in the group buy you can use coupon code KRAZY50 to get another $/€50 off that and get T-RackS 5 for only $/€49.99!

Use the web Shop and enter the Promo Code.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox