Quad Multiband Compressor

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Quad Multiband Compressor

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Question for Peter,
You mentioned that you really like the QMC. I tried it out and am wondering what is it you like about it?

I'm asking because I don't really know how to apply it's use. I have probably 4 more plugs to pick so it's either CSR (all 4 reverbs) or 3 CSR modules and QMC. I don't really need the Hall reverb since I already have several. But when trying out the QMC, I couldn't tell a difference between the QML or QMC. I already have QML. so any wisdom or insight on the QMC would be appreaciated.
auggybendoggy2

Re: Quad Multiband Compressor

Postby DigitaLWizarD » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:13 am

Hi all, I have another question: Is Quad Comp based on Opto Compressor?
DigitaLWizarD

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:04 am

Yes, from it's info page:

"As suggested by its name, Quad Comp is a multiband processor that incorporates up to four fully featured compressors of the Opto type, each one operating on a separate, user-definable frequency band."
auggybendoggy2

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:05 am

Well Peter didn't get back to me but I chose it anyhow. He seemed to really like it so I'm guessing it's pretty good and I really like the Quad Limiter. So what the heak, it was free.
auggybendoggy2

Postby DigitaLWizarD » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:02 am

auggybendoggy2 wrote:Yes, from it's info page:

"As suggested by its name, Quad Comp is a multiband processor that incorporates up to four fully featured compressors of the Opto type, each one operating on a separate, user-definable frequency band."

Thank you very much! ;)
DigitaLWizarD

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox