Authorization Error: mismatch between T-racks & Auth Mgr

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Authorization Error: mismatch between T-racks & Auth Mgr

Postby rithesh » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi,
I installed my T-Racks Max 5 on a new macbook, with macOS High Sierra. Authorized it and was working successfully. I however substituted for a newer macbook shortly after. So I used a mac time machine backup to transfer all data/software to the new one.

Now, on opening my T-Racks, it tells that I am running a trial version. So, when I click authorize, my authorization manager, however tells that "This product is already authorized.." Things I've tried to fix this:
1. Reinstalled T-Racks
2. Upgraded to the latest Authorization Manager.
3. Contacted IK multimedia support. (Haven't heard back in 3 weeks)

I still have no lead on this, kindly help.

~Rithesh
rithesh

Re: Authorization Error: mismatch between T-racks & Auth Mgr

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:28 pm

That is not the typical experience on support tickets, they are replied to within one business day usually. Please provide your ticket number and we'll have someone look into what happened.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Authorization Error: mismatch between T-racks & Auth Mgr

Postby rithesh » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the prompt response! The ticket number is 635142. I do see a response in a day's time, but since I did not get an email notification, I assumed I never got a reply. Apologize for that.

SOLUTION:

Open Custom Shop and Go to Gear > Restore My Gear and all your modules etc should be unlocked.

~Rithesh
rithesh

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox