Install Error

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Install Error

Postby gcsrp » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:28 am

When trying to update to 5.1, I get nothing but a bunch of these messages. Any solutions?

Last edited by gcsrp on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gcsrp

Re: Install Error

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:34 pm

The image in your post does not show for me. However, an issue like this is best reported to IK Support. Please open a ticket with them at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ if you have not done so already. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gcsrp » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:04 pm

I did but since I cannot include the image in the ticket, I figured it would be easier to troubleshoot here first.
gcsrp

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:09 pm

gcsrp wrote:I did but since I cannot include the image in the ticket, I figured it would be easier to troubleshoot here first.

You can submit attachments with tickets or add them as replies. I see the image now, you could also write the text into a ticket (though that’s a bit long) I’d you have trouble attaching.

I would suggest following the link in your ticket confirmation email and adding the attachment there (or link them to where you uploaded the image to post here)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:11 pm

Now that I see the image, it seems like a permissions error. Sometimes there are issues on Windows when using OneDrive for your Documents storage. Support will be able to walk you through any solutions they have for that or general permissions issues.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox