T-RackS CS: "your version of t-rackS does not include One"

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-RackS CS: "your version of t-rackS does not include One"

Postby jonetsu » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:38 pm

Hello,

I use kind of a special setup about which I think it would be too early to give a lot of details. I get the above error message fro T-Rack5 CS (eg. Tr5 Suite.dll) when trying to load One which was already registered for a 14-day try period on its own.

Since the setup is a bit special, what I would like to know is, technically what would be the reason why CS would display such an error msg ? All TR5 dll files are seen by the DAW.

Thanks.
jonetsu

Re: T-RackS CS: "your version of t-rackS does not include On

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:48 pm

Please note that during the trial period for any Custom Shop products you need to be connected to the internet and have the Custom Shop program (in your Start Menu on Windows or Applications folder on Mac) open in the background.

If that is not the issue please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they will happily assist you directly with this issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jonetsu » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:07 pm

Thanks. CS can log into my account, so there's no problem regarding internet. My setup is very special and I do not think support will handle this. This is why I'm asking in a more informal way about what would be, from a technical point of view, eg. from the perspective of one who knows the CS software workings, the reason for CS to display this error msg : "Your version of t-rackS does not include One" when all TR5 dlls are seen by the DAW. I do not need resolution to the problem, I need to know the technical reason. Then I can see.

What is missing to CS to make CS think that TR5 One.dll in the same directory as TR5 Suite.dll is missing ?

I reckon this is not the kind of question you get too often :)
jonetsu

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:32 pm

If you've removed anything from the installed items that the official installer places on your system, we cannot support that installation that is correct.

You didn't mention if your system was connected to the internet (but implied due to your login working) and Custom Shop - not T-RackS, the actual Custom Shop application software - must be open at all times during a demo (which I didn't gather clearly from your reply either).

I doubt users on this forum are going to have the technical insight into the inner workings of the software to assist you, to be honest.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jonetsu » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:38 pm

Fair enough ! Thanks for the reply. I'll see if I can tidy up the install, which would be the ideal thing to do.

Cheers.
jonetsu

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox