T-racks BYGMF

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-racks BYGMF

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:03 pm

Tracks Buy One Get More Free is at 6 days left with 124 to get 4 free!!!!

Come one! Baby needs a new pair of shoes!!!
auggybendoggy2

Re: T-racks BYGMF

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:07 am

3 more to reach 4 free!!!

As Leonard Washington says..."Clickety Clackety! Come on!"
auggybendoggy2

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:46 am

120 more till 5 free!!! GO IK GO!!!!
auggybendoggy2

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Question for Peter:

In the promotion for BYGMF, it states that for every plugin bought and registered. Does this mean I could participate more than once? So if I bought another tomorrow, registered it, I would get to pick 5 more? I assumed it was a only 1 time purchase for the promotion. Maybe they allow doubling up.
auggybendoggy2

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 pm

auggybendoggy2 wrote:Question for Peter:

In the promotion for BYGMF, it states that for every plugin bought and registered. Does this mean I could participate more than once? So if I bought another tomorrow, registered it, I would get to pick 5 more? I assumed it was a only 1 time purchase for the promotion. Maybe they allow doubling up.

Yes you can participate more than once. Please do, this is a great deal!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:35 am

Peter, ok so I bought the Stealth Limiter, so now how long do I have to pick my 5? I already authorized Slimiter so that's done. But I don't know if I have only until the 4th to pick them.
auggybendoggy2

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:15 pm

auggybendoggy2 wrote:Peter, ok so I bought the Stealth Limiter, so now how long do I have to pick my 5? I already authorized Slimiter so that's done. But I don't know if I have only until the 4th to pick them.

You have 30 days from the end of the promotion per the T-RackS Group Buy page:
IMPORTANT NOTICE for all participants
Please note that you can claim your free products from your IK User Area for a period of 30 days after the closing date of the promotion. Claims for promotional products cannot be made after 30 days after the closing date of the promotion. So please remember to claim your free products as soon as you can!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:00 pm

I looked for a note like that and couldn't find it. Thanks for the info. Will do lots of testing.

Aug
auggybendoggy2

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:58 am

I suppose you live and learn. for 65 bucks more, I could have just bought the whole suite. BLAH!
auggybendoggy2

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:51 am

auggybendoggy2 wrote:I suppose you live and learn. for 65 bucks more, I could have just bought the whole suite. BLAH!

Hi, the whole T-RackS 5 MAX suite would be 299.99 if you have a 99.99+ product registered - this would not contain Lurssen Mastering Console nor would it contain T-RackS Leslie.

If you feel you've made an error in your T-RackS Group Buy choice, you can ask tech support if there is anything that can be done (though I'm not sure what can be done, they'd have to look at the details of your purchase and what you'd like to do).

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Nah, I'm good. I'm just sort of bonking my head on a wall. Seriously, I don't need all 38. My feeling is having Plugs like 76, 2A, 670 will lead me to not using the classic compressor. I like Equal so much, I doubt I'll use classic or other EQ's. Maybe I'm wrong because I'm now learning each plug has it's own sound. But at this time I'm really digging the 670, Equal, One, Stealth Limiter.

Just wish I had reviewed the whole site and found the sale! ARG! Then I would have even the one's I still don't have like - Bus Comp, Dyna-Mu, Plate/Inverse, Desser, Quad Comp. So maybe next sale I'll just pick these up.
auggybendoggy2

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:36 pm

So now that I bought 2, I only have 1 when it turned 6. Already contacted support. I think it's a bug, because I purchased both my plugins in Aug so if I'm still in the pool, then I should get 2 for every free module reached. I would think, if they said - only if you purchase from sept 4 will you reaceive 6-9 - then I would not receive any upon reaching 6. But I did. So it means pre sept 4 purchases qualify. So my only reciving one is a bug. Hopefully, Support will get me my free deals :)
auggybendoggy2

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:40 pm

And funny thing is, when I purchase Stealth in late aug, there were 2 free plugins so Peter was right, otherwise I would have screamed about it!!! lol

This happened when the extension was made.
auggybendoggy2

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:26 am

Peter,
IK do you know if IK has plans to make more T-racks plugins? Like looking at Waves, I see they have some 120 or so. Compared to IK's 38 (I believe it is). Would love to see IK get Convolution reverb, Pitch, Pro Chorus/Flange/Phase, Maximizer, Noise Reduction, lots more :)
auggybendoggy2

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:35 am

Looks like we might make it to 10! Come on IK give us more! Kidding. Seriously appreciate the extension and all that they've given us. Love T-racks.
auggybendoggy2

Next

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox