t-racks 5.1 crs reverb bundle parameter issue

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

t-racks 5.1 crs reverb bundle parameter issue

Postby HowlingPlate » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:39 pm

i have bought the crs reverb bundle, yes i know, it doesn't exist anymore, i bought it second hand.
very good reverbs!

but, i am using automap, a nektar panorama p1 and a MCU, as a DAW i use cubase 9.5.3 pro, on windows 7 pro.

when you change a preset, no controller gets the right parameters back. it happens also in reason, by the way. so when using an encoder, the parameter jumps to the last setting when the plugin was loaded, for instance.

strangely; simpy clicking on the knobs gives the right value back to all controllers.

it happens in both vst versions, vst2 and vst3.

when you want to work with in "tactile" way, as little as possible watching the screen and using the mouse, more working with the "ears"... it is problem, it is certainly a bug.
because other third party plugins do not have this issue.
cubase 10 pro. ableton live 10 suite+push 2. MCU, novation SL 49 MKII & zero SL MKII, panorama p1, maschine mk3+jam, t-racks 5 & 38 proc's. komplete 11 ultimate. etc. etc.
HowlingPlate

Re: t-racks 5.1 crs reverb bundle parameter issue

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:47 pm

It cools also be a setup/setting with T-RackS and if it is a bug then I’d suggest (in either case) to open a ticket with IK Support who are there to assist with issues such as this if you have not already done so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: t-racks 5.1 crs reverb bundle parameter issue

Postby HowlingPlate » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:54 pm

i will look into the setup/setting of t-racks 5.1.

when i can not change the behavior, i will make a support ticket.

i was wondering, if someone else noticed this behavior.

thanks for your reply!

(the reason version is by the 10.1... and i use automap for vst plugins... in reason..)

SECOND EDIT:

i do not use the t-racks 5.1 plugin, but the standalone plugins, when i want to use one the reverbs...
cubase 10 pro. ableton live 10 suite+push 2. MCU, novation SL 49 MKII & zero SL MKII, panorama p1, maschine mk3+jam, t-racks 5 & 38 proc's. komplete 11 ultimate. etc. etc.
HowlingPlate

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox