I can"t download/open t-racks

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

I can"t download/open t-racks

Postby gonkoazul » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Hello all...

I recently bought a new PC and im trying to install T-racks Classic in it. I purchased it couple of years ago. I install the Custom Shop (updated version) I reach the "restore my gear" section, there is all the products I bought, but I can't actually download or open any of them. The only thing i can click on is "more info" right next to each product.
In the authorization manager, I put the serial number of the t-racks classic and it brings up the custom shop anyway.
I want to download/open t-racks classic as a standalone product... what am i missing?
gonkoazul

Re: I can"t download/open t-racks

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:05 pm

The Custom Shop application does not run plugins. It is the place where you can browse as well as initialize the demo of any of the plugins available through it. If you've done a "Restore My Gear" and you've installed T-RackS Custom Shop you should have access to T-RackS standalone and also T-RackS suite and each of the plugins in your DAW (providing you are running at 64-bit DAW that is capable of running VST, AU, or AAX 64-bit plugins).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox