T-Racks download

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks download

Postby ron-e-g » Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 pm

I'm having to re-install my whole list of IK Multimedia products. My questions are;
Out of the three T-Racks downloads shown on my "my Products" page, Wich one do I actually want. I don't want to have a bunch of none working plugs. I only want the ones that came in the suite I bought. My page shows;
T-RackS 5 Custom shop ver. 5.1
T-RackS Custom shop
T-rackS 3 Deluxe

Why so many versions?

Is there a way for (me) to delete the unwanted items in this list in an effort to reduce confusion? It still has sample Tank 2 downloads.
Lastly..Are the sounds download different in the various Sample Tank versions? I have;
Sample Tank 2XL W/sounds download
Sample Tank 2xt W/sounds download
Sample Tank 3

Thank You
ron-e-g

Re: T-Racks download

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 31, 2018 6:46 pm

Hey ron-e-g,

Thanks for your post.

Let's see how we can help here.

We suggest using the latest version of T-RackS. At this time, this would be T-RackS version 5.1.

Do note, these other versions of T-RackS, T-RackS 4 CS (Custom Shop), and T-RackS 3 Deluxe. Are listed due to the fact that these are older versions of T-RackS. Feel free to use these, but do note T-RackS 5 will be able to load all of the T-RackS 3 or T-RackS 4 gear.

*T-RackS 3 will be a 32-bit only plug-in. T-RackS 4 will be both a 32-bit and 64-bit compatible plug-in. T-RackS 5 will be a 64-bit only plug-in. If you use a 32-bit DAW, T-RackS 4 may be your best option, but if you have a 64-bit DAW we suggest T-RackS 5.

To answer your other question on deleting unwanted items. Check with support on this topic. They can be reached here.

For you SampleTank question. SampleTank 2XT and SampleTank 2XL are different variations of the SampleTank 2 library which include different sets of sounds. Do note, if you own SampleTank 3, this software includes the SampleTank 2 XL library. This means, you should only need SampleTank 3 at this point.

*SampleTank 2 is a 32-bit only plug-in. SampleTank 3 is a 64-bit only plug-in.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: T-Racks download

Postby ron-e-g » Thu May 31, 2018 7:43 pm

Thank you Ryan.

Ron
ron-e-g

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox