Question About T-RackS & Headphone Correction Packages

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Question About T-RackS & Headphone Correction Packages

Postby reidrosefelt0 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:21 pm

I just read a very positive review of T-Racks 5 in SoundBytes by David Baer.

http://soundbytesmag.net/review-t-racks ... ultimedia/

There's a section in there are about how T-RackS closely integrates with ARC, where he says:

One shortcoming in T-Racks is that, although ARC can be seamlessly integrated, a headphone-correction capability cannot. Headphone correction packages are becoming increasingly common. The primary user base for T-Racks is comprised of home studio producers, many of whom must use headphones a good deal of the time. If IKM doesn’t want to integrate headphone correction into the platform, then it should open up the platform for third-party solutions.

I'm thinking both of getting T-RackS and the **another correction tool** Headphone Edition. I'm assuming it will work with T-RackS (and all plugins) just fine. Is it just that ARC works seamlessly with the T-RackS system and other products do not?

Thanks!
reidrosefelt0

Re: Question About T-RackS & Headphone Correction Packages

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:58 pm

T-RackS can be run ina DAW alongside whatever types of processing desired. There are no plans to open up the standalone to these other types of processing at this time.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Question About T-RackS & Headphone Correction Packages

Postby reidrosefelt0 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:59 pm

Thanks Peter!
reidrosefelt0

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox