No sign of the Leslie???

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: No sign of the Leslie???

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 pm

Odd, I will have to defer to support on this one. I'll send what you posted and see if they can test that scenario.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dmerrill2 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:05 am

Just noticed that AmpliTube Leslie also shows up shows in Collections as Not Purchased on the Amplitube side, which is probably why its pieces are in Not Purchased. The T-TrackS Leslie doesn't look like that on the T-RackS side though. Seems like a Custom Shop weirdness.

May not have a chance to actually try this tonight, which is where the rubber meets the road, but I going to assume It's All Good :)
dmerrill2

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:06 am

dmerrill2 wrote:Just noticed that AmpliTube Leslie also shows up shows in Collections as Not Purchased on the Amplitube side, which is probably why its pieces are in Not Purchased. The T-TrackS Leslie doesn't look like that on the T-RackS side though. Seems like a Custom Shop weirdness.

May not have a chance to actually try this tonight, which is where the rubber meets the road, but I going to assume It's All Good :)

You should have access to everything. Someone here is trying to recreate your issue though.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dmerrill2 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:34 am

Thanks Peter, I bet you're right about it actually working.
dmerrill2

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:02 am

dmerrill2 wrote:Thanks Peter, I bet you're right about it actually working.

No problem. Initial investigation seems to indicate that you *may* need to do a "Restore My Gear" in the AmpliTube section of Custom Shop if you end up having issues accessing any of the Leslie gear. Please do let me know if you run into issues and if this resolves them for you. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Just to check - does a "Restore My Gear" help?

While waiting for others users to post, I would raise a ticket with IK Support so that they can have a look and advise you accordingly.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby labprod » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:57 pm

Restore gets me two leslie cabs inside Amplitube4 only. no amps, no presets. But my custom shop purchases show I own the whole Leslie suite. Where are the other tools please???
labprod

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:30 pm

labprod wrote:Restore gets me two leslie cabs inside Amplitube4 only. no amps, no presets. But my custom shop purchases show I own the whole Leslie suite. Where are the other tools please???

If Restore My Gear doesn't get you the expected gear, please consult with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ so they can work with you directly to resolve your issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox