How about making it available for DL to users who purchase your iRig KeysPro
djjuniorpops

Re: T Racks 5

Postby DarkStar » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:53 pm

iRig Keys Pro is ~€150. Currently it includes:
  • SampleTank FREE iOS and iGrand Piano FREE apps
  • iGrand Piano FREE and iLectric Piano FREE for Android
  • free Mac/PC software: SampleTank 3 SE
  • free Mac/PC virtual instrument collections for SampleTank 3: The Grid plus 5 collections from Beats and Elektronika series
  • 25 free Gear Credits to use in the Custom Shop

And you'd like IK Multimedia to add in another €150 product? I do not think that that will happen.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Currently you get T-RackS Deluxe with iRig Keys I/O which makes more sense since it has an audio interface. The suite of software that comes with iRig Keys family controller which do not include an audio interface are geared toward software you'd typically use with a MIDI controller.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby djjuniorpops » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Thanks Peter I understand, however I have another issue, I purchase a instrument in your bass promotion 4 for 1 and the additional 3 instruments has not been added to my account, Could you advise, I raise a help request for it 138990

Francis
djjuniorpops

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:17 pm

djjuniorpops wrote:Thanks Peter I understand, however I have another issue, I purchase a instrument in your bass promotion 4 for 1 and the additional 3 instruments has not been added to my account, Could you advise, I raise a help request for it 138990

Francis

Hi Francis, you're welcome. The Support team would have to look into that issue for you and I'm sure they'll assist with it as soon as they are in the office. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox