[RESOLVED] T-RackS 5 Master Match Not Working Standalone

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

[RESOLVED] T-RackS 5 Master Match Not Working Standalone

Postby dpaterson » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Hi.

I purchased T-RackS 5 a little while ago but have never bothered with Master Match until now.

Here's the problem:

I load the reference track and press play. No sound plays but it would appear that the track is analysed.

I load (import) an audio file (my track) then click on "Learn Source" then click on play but all Master Match says is "Waiting for Audio Playback" and nothing happens from that point onward (although this track is audible).

What's real interesting is that this works in my DAW i.e. if I use the Master Match plug-in as opposed to the standalone version. But I'm using Mixcraft so I cannot save the output (this issue is still not resolved) so it's useless.

Regards,

Dale.

P.S.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the software: no change.

Installed on another workstation. Same thing. Standalone version will not work as described above. No problem in DAW (Mixcraft) (other than the fact that I cannot save the output).

P.P.S.

Found the "solution" (and I use the term very loosely) here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14465&hilit=master+match" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Sorry: could not delete this post so had to post the link to the "solution" instead).
dpaterson

Re: [RESOLVED] T-RackS 5 Master Match Not Working Standalone

Postby clintmartin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:20 am

I can't get the standalone version to work properly either. Master match will not pass audio.
clintmartin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:04 am

clintmartin wrote:I can't get the standalone version to work properly either. Master match will not pass audio.

Did you look at the link at the end of OP's message? That is something that people run into (as well as making sure Master Match is on (the power icon under Master Match).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby clintmartin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:21 am

Okay cool. I thought it was automatically last in line. Thanks.
clintmartin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox