Signature Presets

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Signature Presets

Postby davetuneiam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 am

Will all of the "Signature Presets" be available to me if I'm running the basic T-rackS 5 or do you need to have the T-Racks Max version to have access to all of those presets? I'm mostly interested in the vocal presets of Dave Way and Nick Davis.
Thanks
Davetune
davetuneiam

Re: Signature Presets

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:10 pm

Hello davetuneiam and welcome to the forum.

Those presets use a wide range of FX and you may not have all the FX included in them. So you might need to get some additional FX gear. With the Custom Shop program open you can try out any of the FX you do not have so you can decide which ones to buy.

TR5 User Manual wrote:You can also choose to try out a piece of gear (clicking the TRY button) to audition it in your existing rig before actually buying it. Every item in the Custom Shop has a 14 days unrestricted trial time. When an item is selected for trial, the time left for its evaluation is shown in the corresponding item menu. Once the trial time has expired, the item will be locked – it will be greyed out. Once the trial time has expired the module will only be purchasable on the Custom Shop or IK online store.

NOTE: multiple instances of the same item will not affect the total time of the trial period. The counter starts with the first one. Modules can be tried within the T-RackS 5 suite as well as singles in third party DAWs.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox