Not Authorized message in GarageBand??!!

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Not Authorized message in GarageBand??!!

Postby Clabur » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Why do I still get the message in GarageBand that I haven't purchased my IK Multimedia T-RackS?
It's been this way for over a year or something like that. When are you going to solve it?? The plugins work in Logic Pro X so why not in GarageBand??
Clabur

Re: Not Authorized message in GarageBand??!!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:10 pm

You should be able to authorize your plugins in compatible DAW software by using your serial number in Authorization Manager. Have you opened a support ticket about this issue? I'm sure they can assist. They are available at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Clabur » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:18 pm

Peter, you don't think I have tried running the install manager? This is not a new issue, I have seen more people through the years having this issue in GarageBand since some version of T-RackS so this can't hardly be news to you. I havn't open a ticket but will now. Just wondering why this issue still haven't been solved after all this time.
Clabur

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:57 pm

Clabur wrote:Peter, you don't think I have tried running the install manager? This is not a new issue, I have seen more people through the years having this issue in GarageBand since some version of T-RackS so this can't hardly be news to you. I havn't open a ticket but will now. Just wondering why this issue still haven't been solved after all this time.

Any suggestion made will start at the first level. Please don't be offended by this. I suggest opening a ticket as I said it shouldn't be an issue and I'm sure IK Support can figure out what is happening that is causing this for you.

You may see similar issues posted online but that doesn't mean that the cause is always the same. Again, IK Support will happily assist you and get you up and running correctly.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Clabur » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:19 pm

Ok, Peter thanks. No problem, I have opened a ticket with support. Thanks for your input.
Clabur

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:59 pm

No problem. Also, the more information they get the better if it is a widespread issue. That way the devs will receive a lot of system and other information in order to best rid software of any possible bugs. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Clabur » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:21 am

Yes agree. I just got a reply from support (that was quick) with a temporary workaround that seems to be working :) Thanks again Peter.
Clabur

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:27 am

Awesome! Not loving the word "temporary" but loving the word "working" :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox