T-RackS 5 will not mixdown in Mixcraft Pro Studio 8.1

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-RackS 5 will not mixdown in Mixcraft Pro Studio 8.1

Postby dpaterson » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi.

I've just purchased T-RackS 5 and it does not matter what module I load I cannot mixdown to any audio format (WAV, MP3, etc. etc. etc.) from Mixcraft Pro Studio 8.1 i.e. the output files are simply blank (no waveforms as all).

I do also own T-RackS CS and these modules work perfectly still in Mixcraft Pro Studio 8.1.

I have checked and all products etc. are correctly installed and activated / registered.

Please help.

Regards,

Dale.
dpaterson

Re: T-RackS 5 will not mixdown in Mixcraft Pro Studio 8.1

Postby Bigfrench05 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:44 pm

I have the same issue. At first, I only had some TR5 plugins on my vocals. That was the only track that wasn't on the mixdown. I replaced all the CS plugins with TR5 plugins, and now I have 4 minutes of complete silence. There is definitely a bug with the TR5 plugins.
Bigfrench05

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:53 pm

Hi, if you feel there is a bug with an IK product please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they will troubleshoot and send any repeatable issues to the dev team. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bigfrench05 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:59 pm

Been there, done that!
Bigfrench05

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:16 pm

Bigfrench05 wrote:Been there, done that!

Then they can provide a status on the issue. Please reply to your ticket if you have not already and they will let you know what is happening. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bigfrench05 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:38 pm

Yes, I submitted it today, just after my first post. Maybe I didn't use to best way to express that, lol. I will follow the progression.

Thx
Bigfrench05

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:42 pm

Bigfrench05 wrote:Yes, I submitted it today, just after my first post. Maybe I didn't use to best way to express that, lol. I will follow the progression.

Thx

Oh, yes that may not have been clear when I read it. Blame me, though, I may have read it too fast ;)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby andelle » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:19 pm

I also raised a ticket for the same this week. It would be great to get a timeline for this being resolved as I want to mix/master with the TR5 plugins asap.
andelle

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:28 pm

andelle wrote:I also raised a ticket for the same this week. It would be great to get a timeline for this being resolved as I want to mix/master with the TR5 plugins asap.

IK Support can provide more details about any pending fixes for issues. Please request this information in your ticket.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dpaterson » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Hi.

I did as instructed and sent an email to support. The answer: we're aware of the problem, it only happens with Mixcraft, and we don't know when a solution will be available.

So where to from here??? I mean to say: it's been a good while now and we've all been more than patient let's face it.

Regards,

Dale.
dpaterson

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:30 pm

That reply would mean they've submitted your issue to the developers but do not yet have a timeline/status. Support can provide you with updates on this issue directly as they have information and you can reply to your ticket at any time.

The mods, admins, and users of this forum cannot provide this information. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bigfrench05 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Just wondering if this issue has been resolved with version 5.1?
Bigfrench05

Postby dpaterson » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Hello.

NO. It has not been resolved.

There is a workaround (as detailed on the Acoustica Mixcraft Forums):

Before mixing down change your driver to WaveRT and do NOT select exclusive mode and then it works. Why??? No idea. But I can confirm that it does work. Does upset me to have to employ a workaround though and it would appear that we’re no closer to a proper solution either.

Regards,

Dale.

P.S.

I see somebody else over on the Acoustica Mixcraft Forums has discovered another issue relating to T-RackS 5 and Mixcraft Pro Studio 8.1. Point is: use the above workaround with care i.e. I only tested the workaround detailed above on a single test track with a few notes recorded so don’t know how robust the said workaround detailed above is.
dpaterson

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:21 pm

We fixed anything that needed to be done in T-RackS but there is a Mixcraft update that is required so you can inquire with them to see when the update is expected.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rrichard63 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:55 pm

On April 3, Acoustica (Mixcraft's developer) said on their forum:

We've already released that update, it's Mixcraft v8.1 build 412. IK Multimedia needs to release their update now.

So both developers are saying they have released their part of the fix, and suggesting that the other developer has not.

EDIT: Same comment posted on both forums.
rrichard63

Next

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox